Pauer Baseball is our elite travel teams at each level from 8u-18u. As a Pauer Baseball player, you will have access to all of the resources that Pauer Sports offers to improve your game and advance to the next level. Pauer Baseball will include skill development programs, expose players to showcase and high level competitive opportunities, state of the art, industry standard technology, along with preparing athletes in various off-field components including sports performance, nutrition, cognitive training, MLB scout & college recruiter interaction, NCAA compliance and character development. The program will put players through training designed to accelerate their maturation and readiness for the next step in their respective baseball careers & life.
Get exclusive discounts on cage rentals, memberships and more.
Weekly tournaments, practices and team building.
Advanced practice sessions covering a wide variety of skills, strength and fundamentals.
We have Baseball and Fastpitch teams from 8u-17u. We are always looking for talent! Interested in trying out, stop by the facility and schedule a private workout!
- Automatic Pauer Player membership (October 1st through September 31st). Membership offers discounts on individual instruction, tunnel rental, facility rental, camps, classes, and merchandise.
- 6 tournaments (tournaments will selected based on level of competition and exposure), 2 games per week or practices (hitting time, basic fundamentals).
- Group defensive practice 1 time per week (2 times per week starting in November). Bullpens, catchers practice, infield practice.
- Group hitting 1 time per week (starting in November).
- Group strength/conditioning (2 times per week starting in November).
- Organizational practice at Pauer Sports Facility Sunday evenings for all teams, all ages (starting in November).
- Recruiting package.
- Custom gear (at discounted price).
- Pauer Coaches with collegiate and or professional playing backgrounds
- 8U – John Radich firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10U – Kris Adams Krisa01@hotmail.com
- 12U -Chris Beedy email@example.com
- 14U -Justin Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16U – Ashely Goodwin email@example.com
- 18U – Pete Bardonaro firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8U – Justin Evans
- 8U – Jeff Carter
- 9U – Dave Caldwell
- 10U – Todd Pultz
- 11U – Jimmy William
- 12U – Tony Minor
- 12U – Paul Browder
- 13U – Chris Riddle
- 13U -Thomas Henry
- 14U – Demetrius Moore
- 15U -Tyler Rothert
- 16U – Kyle Wainscott
- 17U – Travis Lakins